Saturday, December 5, 2015

For the joy of painting

I'm starting this blog in the hopes of sharing the enjoyment I get from painting - in particular painting on location - and my love of writing.  I've never thought to combine both of these passions before, but for some reason I was thinking of one of my favorite and most influential professers from my time at the University of Maine at Orono, Constance Hunting.  Though I doubt my writing will reach her lofty standards, I will never forget her ability to inspire.  She reignited my passion for writing and I've been obsessed with painting for years now.

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and water
                                     

                                                          Lisbon Falls, ME
                                                   Acrylic on Canvas Board

I'd love to hear from fellow artists especially those of you who enjoy painting on location.



https://www.facebook.com/Robert-Kahler-landscape-paintings-1654823951409868/

robert.kahler65@gmail.com

1 comment: